- Heat Metro Rich Milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Allow the milk to simmer on medium flame till it reduces to half its original quantity. Keep stirring in between.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roughly chopped pistachios. Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame, till it further reduces. Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Once cool, place the mixture in the fridge for 2 hours. (This helps reduce the formation of ice crystals during freezing process.) Place the empty kulfi moulds in the freezer to chill.
- Next, remove the mixture from the fridge and whisk it well and place the mixture in the freezer. After an hour, take it out and keep mixing with a whisk/ladle to agitate it. Again, place it back in the freezer.
- Remove it after 2 hours and again repeat the whisking process. At this stage, pour the whisked mixture into chilled kulfi moulds and close the lids. Place the kulfi moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Once the kulfi sets, place the kulfi mould in lukewarm water for a few secs to help it unmold easily. Insert kebab or ice cream stick in the kulfi and serve chilled.