- Take 1 liter Metro Rich Milk in a wide and heavy bottom pan and put it to boil. Once it comes to a boil, switch off the flame.
- Add in the lemon juice till the milk starts to curdle. Drain using a strainer and keep the chena aside.
- In another heavy bottom pan, put the remaining 1 liter of Metro Rich Milk to boil. Continue boiling till the milk starts to thicken, keep stirring the milk at regular intervals.
- After around 20 minutes add the chena and continue stirring the mixture continuously. Keep the flame at medium-low heat and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add cardamom powder and wait for mixture to start getting thicker. Add powdered sugar, ghee and mix well. Once you add the sugar, the mixture will again become little thin. Keep cooking until it starts becoming thick again.
- Once the mixture reaches a consistency where it's looks like it will set, switch off the flame and keep the pan aside. Take a tray/plate, grease it with little butter or ghee and pour the mixture on it. Press the mixture using a spatula or your hands.
- Garnish with pistachios and almond, slightly press the nuts into the mixture.
- Let the mixture cool down for 2-3 hours before cutting into pieces.