Fry Keventer Lachha Parathas
- Heat a teaspoon of oil in a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, ginger, carrots and Keventer Green Peas sprinkle some salt and stir fry on medium heat until the carrots are cooked.
- In the meantime pressure cook the peeled potatoes for about 4 whistles and release the pressure naturally and mash it completely.
- When vegetables are almost done, add the chopped cabbage, tomato and bell peppers and stir fry it until the cabbage is almost softened. Stir in the spices and boiled and mashed potato into the kadai and check the spice levels and adjust to suit your taste.
- The next step is to make the wrap. Place the cooked Keventer Lachha Paratha on a working surface. Arrange a small portion of the roasted vegetables towards the center of the Keventer Lachha Paratha.
- Fold the two opposite ends of the flat Keventer Lachha Paratha over the filling. Start rolling the paratha from one open end over the two folded sides. Roll the entire paratha tightly and wrap a foil or butter paper around it.
- Serve Hot.